Early Friday morning I headed off to Columbus by myself. Dustin was busy on Friday so he couldn't make it this time. This meant I had to drive all alone...ugh. I HATE long car rides by myself. I have car-induced A.D.D.
I made it on time to my dentist appointment and I got my tooth fixed. It's a good thing, too because Dustin told me if I didn't get it fixed soon that we had to move to Kentucky... apparently I looked like a hillbilly.
After that, I did some shopping at Cord (had to stock up on some scrapbooking supplies). It was great, as always, to see my old work friends. Later that night, me, Michelle, Mom and Dad went to Cheeseburger in Paradise for dinner. After that, we went to another Cord location to shop and then to Half-Price Books (shocking, I know).
When we got home the four of us played Pictionary again. My Mom and I kicked the butts of my Dad and Sister. Twice. Michelle couldn't believe that we won (we came back from being very behind) and so my sister demanded a re-do. We won again. Even though at one point, my Mom was trying to get me to guess "garbage" and she drew a car. She claims it was supposed to be a garbage truck, but it sure didn't look like that to me. It was after this that I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. My Dad thinks it's crap that we won and that we get the easy cards.
Saturday was fun! I met Amy at First Watch for a joint-belated-birthday-breakfast. It was yummy and fun! I got a Kohls gift card (thanks Amy!). I can't wait to go shopping! I really NEED another purse, right Dustin?! After breakfast, me, Mom, Michelle and Christy went shopping at this new scrapbooking store near Polaris. Then, my Mom took us all to Sugardaddy's. Holy chocolate moly. This place sells these round gourmet brownies that are pretty darn good. It took me all day to eat one brownie because they are so rich. 
After this, I headed over to Cord for the Scrap Pink Crop. It's a crop that supports breast cancer research. It was fun...I miss scrapbooking in a big group like that.
Here's me, Michelle and Christy at the crop.
Sunday morning I decided to be nice and take Erma with me on a 'car-ride' when I went to get gas and breakfast. She is a good dog, but she's so dumb...when I tell her to get in the car she immediately hops in and gets in the driver's seat. Um, I don't think so. It's hard to get her to switch. In her old age, she doesn't listen for crap anymore.
Even though she looks miserable in this picture, she absolutely LOVES being in the car. Plus, she was probably excited beyond belief to be away from Arthur for 15 minutes.
So that was it. I drove back to Lansing early Sunday morning and didn't hit any woodland creatures on the way. Overall, it was a great trip!
5 comments:
Erma!! I miss her.
Her face is so white. Poor girl.
What did I tell you about posting that gross picture of me!
Erma looks so cute. Why didn't Arthur get to go bye bye?
Arthur was probably misbehaving...
Lets play guess this quote!
ready. set. guess!
"Wine is baaaad"
Post a Comment