Thursday, October 9, 2008

Long time, no blog.

It's be awhile, huh?


Things here have been busy as usual, but a good busy. I've switched jobs officially. I now work at the European Spa Boutique. It's wonderful!! I have met some really nice girls and my boss is awesome. He's so laid back... it's a whole new ball game compared to LensCrafters. I'm also working a few hours a week at the Day by Day Calendar store. It's owned by Waldenbooks, so my former boss asked me to work there. It's worth it to get a discount at Borders again! It makes for a hectic week, but the extra money will be nice, too!

Dustin is doing well. He's busy as ever with school work. He had to miss most (read: all) of his classes the first couple weeks of school because he was working on another project. Now he's furiously trying to play catch-up. He's in his office right now working, actually.

So Dustin and I took another short trip to Edgerton on Sunday. His Mom and Bob hosted a weenie roast at their house for the extended family.

Here's a picture of the lovely Bailey...

DSCF4609



Here's Dustin playing football... although by the looks of this picture, he might be confusing it with soccer.

DSCF4608


Once again, Kaden cracks me up. Dustin told him he was going to take a picture of him and Kaden immediately got in this pose.

DSCF4578


After our trip, it was business as usual.

To give you some insight into what a typical Friday or Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) looks like for us, here ya go!

DSCF4614


DSCF4619


Dustin always gets a water with his other drink. I always get a larger drink than Dustin because he usually ends up drinking mine, too. It's okay though. I'm a good share-er. I got a hot apple cider... so yummy!

Yesterday I cleaned our apartment. It was desperate. I also caught up on laundry and packed away the summer blankets. I finished a History paper yesterday and I have a lot more to do tonight!

1 comment:

Shellie said...

you two have taken coffee buzz to a WhOlE new level.