Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Congratulations, Dustin!

I just got off the phone with Dustin. He finished up his very first conference presentation, and he said it went great! This was the major point of being at this conference, so I am so excited for him! He has worked super hard with research and planning this presentation...many, many long hours. It's so great to hear that everything went well. Yay!!!!!


By the way, you know who else is super cool?

This guy. 

American Michael Phelps broke the world record to win the men's 400m individual medley gold medal

I didn't even know that I liked watching swimming until I started following Michael Phelps. 


4 comments:

Mandy said...

You mean you didn't like watching ME swim all those times?!?!
*sniff*sniff*

Brenda Maddy said...

CONGRATULATIONS. Glad it went well.

nancy said...

congrats to dustin! when are you having us over for dinner to celebrate? :)
for some reason, i can't seem to get into the olympics this year, including michael phelps. i am just so ho-hum about the whole thing. but granted, it sounds like this dude is quite the miracle man. i don't know what's wrong with me - maybe the prospect of being a grammy has left me too distracted to appreciate 200 meter relays, goggles, and even tight speedos.

Shellie said...

Even more amazement from Mr. Hottie.... i mean Phelps. =]. I love him =] lol