Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Paige's 6 Month Photos

This big girl turned 6 months on June 30th (gosh, almost a month ago!).

I should tell you something about Paige: She. Is. The. Happiest. Baby. Ever.

Seriously, people. She is always happy. If she is fussy at all, it's because a) she's hungry or b) Henry took a special toy away from her or hit her with something.

She loves toys. I don't remember Henry being so interested in toys. Paige has particular ones that she loves. She has a ring teether that is high up on her list, but the number one spot belongs to a small, plush Jessie (from Toy Story). She takes after her brother in her love of TS. 

A couple months ago I got fed up and decided to sleep train the naughty little non-sleeping girl. After getting her on a fairly regular schedule, we're a much happier family. Her sleeping is so much better than Henry at this age. One difference is that she doesn't stay asleep if she falls asleep in the car. Henry could fall asleep, be taken out of his car seat, carried upstairs and put to bed all while staying fast asleep. Not this girl. No way. She's up once she's out of her seat. This might be tricky. Currently she takes about an hour morning nap and then a 2-3 hour afternoon nap, which I time with Henry's nap. It's a blissful time of day :)

She is most definitely not a snugly baby. She rarely lays her head on you and just never wants to lay down and be in your arms, even when she's super tired. Henry still wants to snuggle with me all the time, so it's definitely a difference between these two kiddos.

She is a Daddy's girl FOR SURE. She tolerates me because I fed her. Nothing's changed in that department. Dustin can still make her smile and laugh like nobody else can.

She's very social. She smiles at everyone and will let anyone hold her. It will be strange if and when she gets stranger anxiety... I just can't picture it on her.















1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww. i just love her.