Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kid's Bathroom Art

I am super duper behind in blogging. Still need to finish the Disney trip, still need to post about the move, the new house and bunch of projects I've been working on.

Unfortunately, I haven't felt like being on the computer lately.

Tonight I forced myself to whip up two small projects that I've been meaning to make for the kid's new bathroom. I saw the first one on Pinterest (a very similar version) and it sparked my imagination for the second one. These are quotes from Finding Nemo and Monster's Inc.

I have an idea for a third, but I wasn't in the mood to tackle that one tonight. Instead I'm drinking hot chocolate and watching The Hunger Games with Dustin. Our windows are open and it's a bit chilly in here, thank goodness -- but it puts me in the mood to sit on my butt on the couch and not bust out some work on the computer.

I matched the colors of the posters to the colors of the shower curtain and other accessories (all from Target and all used in the bathroom in the apartment).




1 comment:

Ent Shell said...

open an etsy shop