Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Trip to Big B B B

If he isn't at the office or studying at Starbucks, Dustin can usually be found at the local Biggby coffee joint about a mile from our apartment.

 The other morning I decided to take the kids to visit him while he was there doing his work. Before we left, Henry said he needed to bring WeWe along. I told him to go downstairs and I'd meet him there after I gathered Paige and the bags. When I got downstairs, I noticed Henry didn't have WeWe in his hands. I asked him where WeWe was and Henry replied, "baby sissy". I pulled back Paige's seat cover and found this:





I remembered to bring his Biggby cup, so Henry got magic milk for 99 cents. 




He also got a fancy waffle (with syrup baked in) for breakfast. I tasted it. Kinda gross.




He's been wearing his key like a sash lately. Apparently it doubles as a bungee cord for WeWe.




Playing on "mama's foam".




In the car on the way there I told Henry that we were going to Biggby. I told him to "say Biggby". He replied: "Big B B B!"

No comments: