This potty:

My only real potty requirement was that it had a lid. I wanted him to practice putting the lid down early. :)
He has done a great job with it sofar. We put him on it right before bath time and he's been going like a champ.
Yesterday I put him on it randomly throughout the day, and he went then too. He doesn't know to go in their on his own, but he definitely knows what to do when he's on it.
Here's the bad thing about this potty. It does a little "dum-dum-da-duuuummmmmm" song when the pee hits the bowl. (Apparently that's supposed to be rewarding.) It scares the living daylights out of him. In fact, mid-stream he jumps up and runs to me -- leaving a little pee trail behind him. We definitely need to take the batteries out before he's to scared to sit on the potty and I have to mop the floors again.
1 comment:
That's fabulous... literally scares the pee out of him. Who in the world thought of such a thing? He sure is a cutie though!
Post a Comment