Friday, May 8, 2009

Instructor Dustin

We went to sell my books back this morning and we happened to check out the book Dustin is using to teach his class this summer. Isn't this so cute?! Look in the upper right-hand corner...


(I know the picture kinda stinks but I took if with my phone! ) Instructor Dustin

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Very Cool!

nancy said...

how thrilling! :)

Shellie said...

you're worth $135.00 used? i will not be taking your class. lol i mean that in the nicest way possible.

Dustin said...

I know; I felt bad that the book's a little high... but I think it's the best textbook in the field right now. Plus, I'm putting a couple copies on reserve at the library. So, I don't feel quite as bad :- )

Leslie and Dustin said...

Also, Dustin got a free instructor's copy, so he doesn't give two hoots what everyone else has to pay.... :-)

Tasha said...

haha that's awesome!