Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Stuff

I've been slowly collecting some things for the baby and the baby's room...


DSCF4843

Here's the cloth diapers we've purchased sofar. I think 24 of these Chinese Prefolds will do for each size (standard infant and regular). These (in theory) should last until the baby weighs 18lbs. I also have four Thirsties covers in each size (extra-small and small). I've already washed these several times, so they're all nice and ready for pee and poop! 

DSCF4846

My camera really stinks. Did I mention that? These little ducks were too cute to pass up and they'll make bath time more fun. 

DSCF4849

Here's a little blanket I made for the baby. This one is kind of a 'dud'  because I figured out a better way of doing it when I was almost finished. Oh, well. 

Dustin and I went for another ultrasound this morning. It will probably be the last one (unless they think something is wrong, so let's hope it is the last one). I'll post the pictures from that later tonight or tomorrow morning. 

1 comment:

abby said...

cuteness!