There have been a couple things I've been meaning to write down on here for a couple weeks.
Story #1
So a few weeks ago I was at work when these two young girls (maybe 16 years old) came in and were looking around and chatting amongst themselves. They were saying things like, "Oh. My. Gawd... did you see on Facebook that Jill broke up with Casey and now Casey's dating her BFF but to get back at him Jill, like, told everyone that he was a bad kisser!" They were going on and on with this super-awesome story for like 3 minutes. One of the girls looked at me and said, "Facebook is so amazing. You can, like, find out everything you need to know on there!" Then she said this: "Wait, you're, like, older so I bet you don't even know what Facebook is."
Are you kidding me?! My PARENTS have Facebook accounts, and they're, like, totally way older than me. How old do I look, for heaven's sake?
Story #2
Again, a couple weeks ago I was in the kitchen making lunch for Dustin and I (grilled cheese and tomato soup). Dustin dips his grilled cheese in ketchup (GROSS), so I was reaching into the fridge to get the bottle out. At the same time I was doing this, I was thinking to myself that I needed to put some detergent in the dishwasher and start it before I sat down to eat.
I then proceeded to open the dishwasher and squirt a large amount of ketchup into the detergent container. Dustin just stared at me in shock. I don't even know why I did this.
7 comments:
hahaha. I know why you did it.
It's that little bean inside of you :)
I understand!!
And I just cracked up when I read that!
not that this is the point of either of your stories, Les, but when are they gonna stop with all the BFF crap? i am SO sick of BFF! besides, if you pronounce BFF as though it is a word, it sounds very similar to BARF, which i do NOT think is coincidental.
p.s. BARF to the grilled cheese and ketchup combo!
Hahaaa! This reminds me of when I was preggers and I put my underwear on after I'd put on my jeans. And I thought to myself that I'd gotten really fat b/c my underwear wouldn't slide on as usual. I'd really convinced myself of that. Thank God I realized what I was doing before I left home. Thank God for mirrors. Or the many times (when pregnant) that I put 2 contacts into one eye and wondered if I was going blind in one eye b/c I could no longer see clearly w/ my contact in (which wasn't in...). Oh. Joys. ;)
HA HA I laughed so hard when I read this!! Keep hittin us with these prego stories...TOO FUNNY!!! BTW how are you feeling? I love to hear the many people who "love" being preg...BARF HA HA!!!!
LOL! OMG! So freaking funny, BOTH stories! MISS YA!
Yup... definitely the preggers thing. My husband still joyfully recalls the time I put the laundry detergent in the fridge (and we still have no idea how long it was in there) and then there was the time that I was making mac-n-cheese and put the powder in the boiling WATER before the noodles had even cooked. (Still ate it though!)
Unfortunately...two years later and I still do weird things. Hmmm... hope that's not permanent! Well... if nothing else, it's good entertainment!
Hope all is well! I wish you the very best!
i love edward cullen. too bad he isn't real. HEY! i have an idea! wanna move to Forks!?
Post a Comment