Christmas came a bit early this year for Dustin and I. We decided that we would get a Wii. We thought that this would be a great way for us to spend some time together (here and there) and be active at the same time -- all from the comfort of our living room.
Here's what we bought:
Wii console
Extra nunchuck
Extra controller packaged with Wii Play game
Here's what we have yet to buy:
Wii Fit (we're buying this as soon as we can find one)
We have a few other items that we want, but those are going to have to wait awhile.
I cannot even begin to tell you how fun this is! Dustin and I are partial to the Wii Tennis. I am definitely not as good as he is, but I'm sure he's cheating somehow.
I've woken up the past two days and my arms are killing me. Boxing is probably the most physically demanding game on there... it doesn't take long before you're working up a sweat.
We can't wait to get a couple more controllers so we can have friends over to play with us!
Anyone want to drive up to Lansing for a game of Tennis?
7 comments:
Dustin, it's a good thing you can play this game together, otherwise Leslie would hog the controller. "You can play after I'm done with this level. Wait, just one more level..." Trust me, I know from personal experience. :)
Ha! Omigosh... that's so true. I was not a very good video game controller share-er with Abby when I was younger! Sorry, Abby :-(
i will. in fact i'll just come up and stay awhile. it'll be great.
Remember the rule, no buying things near Christmas time, because you don't know what Santa is going to bring you.
Isn't it amazing how much energy you can put into a VIDEO GAME! I got to play wii tennis and bowling last weekend and was sore for two days! meanwhile, my little cousin sat on the couch and won everything because he had mastered the "flick of the wrist" that allowed him to be so good and not move at all. It was hiliarious! I hope you enjoy it! you'll have to tell me how the wii fit is (we're thinking about it, too..)
Merry early Christmas!
will you send me your x-mas list... along with dustin's. thanks a bunch
Wii would like to come play!! :)
Post a Comment