Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Updates

Sorry it's been awhile since we've blogged. We've been playing Wii. Seriously... my right arm (my tennis arm) is getting buff. Too bad my left arm still looks like flab. We also got the Wii Fit. It called me fat. I think that is just rude. Dustin and I have had so much fun playing tennis. He's better than me, and he knows it. He rubs it in my face every chance he gets!

I'm finishing up reading the fourth book in the Twilight series. I can't believe I read them, but boy are they good! I'm about 150 pages away from wrapping it up (just in time for the Twilight movie to come out). I'm about to go get into a bath and finish it up. 

I bought cranberry sauce at the grocery store today. I don't like "real" cranberry sauce. I only like the kind that comes out and still has the lines from the can on it. Mmmm... can't get any better than that! 

We just watched something on TV that showed President Bush at an education conference and said "...childrens do learn". I'm not even going to go there. 

My sister, who is almost 19, sent me a text message the other night with a picture of her favorite Teddy Bear. Now, while I admit that Teddy is indeed a stuffed animal, he was also my Dad's favorite stuffed animal so he is somewhat of a family heirloom (if you can call it that). He is OLD (Teddy, not my Dad). Teddy has stuffing coming out of him. My sister sent me a message to let me know that she put a cotton ball on his "injury" and wrapped it with ribbon to stabilize the wound. She even sent me a picture of it. 

I'm waiting for a phone call, email or text message from Abby and Eli. Abby is getting ready to give birth to twins, Charlie and Olivia. Even though it's about 10 weeks early, I'm sure they're going to be fine.

And finally....


On Monday Dustin's grandpa passed away after fighting a very long battle with Cancer. We are leaving tomorrow around lunch for Edgerton. The viewing is on Thursday and the funeral is on Friday. The funeral home did a really nice obituary here

Be back Saturday.

4 comments:

Shellie said...

you would. you whore.

Kate said...

WII love our WII too!!!
Sorry to hear about Dustin's Grandpa. We will be thinking about you both.

Abbey said...

Sorry to hear about Dustin's grandpa...but did you know that Edgerton is really close to us? If you need anything, even a place to stay, just let me know!

Nancy said...

We are keeping both of you and Dustin's grandpa in our prayers.