Yep, that's right. Tomorrow is the BIG DAY. After 20-ish months of campaigning, it's all going to be over tomorrow. Dustin and I are super excited to watch the returns come in tomorrow night. SO EXCITING! I'm going to RUSH home from Biology class and pop my butt in front of the TV to watch all of those biased new media hosts tell us which candidate won (and if it isn't Obama, they're going to be awfully mad).
Dustin and I have our voter registration cards (we're Motor Voters... that's how they roll here in Michigan) and we're all ready to head over to the Elementary School right across the street (.69 miles to be exact). We're getting up early so that we can be at the polls at 6:45 (15 minutes before they open). We have our voter information packet provided to us by our church (so we know the Michigan candidates a little better). You gotta be an informed voter, people!
So, get up and vote! Doesn't matter who you vote for, just do it! If you have to stand in line, just be patient and vote. Go vote.
More updates tomorrow. Dustin and I have lots to catch up on but we're going to bed early so that we can go vote :-)
2 comments:
a Motor Voter....gotta hand it to the Michiganders...that's pretty good. :)
i'm planning to go to the polls about 1:30 this afternoon. that should be a pretty good time to try to escape a long line. but even if the line is long, hallelujah, we get to vote in this country!
whoever wins, let's throw our support behind him.
Informed vote yes ma'am! I totally agree! get your lazy ass up and go vote! Make your voice heard because we won't want to hear it when you're not happy with the outcome and you didn't even vote... you have no room to talk if that's the case.
Post a Comment