Dustin was a trooper. That's all I have to say.
We hadn't been to a movie in forever, so I asked him to take me to see Twilight.
For those of you who have no idea what Twilight is, it's the 'love story between a vampire and a bookish teenage girl'. It's a series of four young adult books which I read and loved.
I really didn't think seeing a movie about high school vampires was going to go over very well with Dustin, but he went along with me (and didn't even complain).
I rated the move at a B+ and Dustin gave it a B-. He said he was actually surprised at how good it was. He also liked the fact that the soundtrack had a Radiohead song on it.
Now I'm watching the American Music Awards in anticipation of the Fray's live performance of their new song, You Found Me. LOVE IT.
1 comment:
We picked good guys, Les. Tim went willingly with me to see it too. The movie was ok, but don't you wish there were more books coming?
Post a Comment