Saturday, September 6, 2008

Recent Thoughts...

1. Did anyone watch the Republican National Convention? (Are Dustin and I the only people that watched the DNC and the RNC?) The camera panned to Sarah Palin's little girl, who was holding her baby brother, and caught what I think is the absolute sweetest thing I have ever seen. The girl licked her hand and then wiped it right across her brother's head to smooth out his hair. It was the most loving thing. You could almost see what she was thinking. I'm sure her mother told her about 1000 times that she needed to look nice for this event and to not mess up her dress. I'm sure she told her not to get dirty, be polite and to be nice to her brother. So she licked her hand and fixed his hair. Totally cute.  



2. Netflix was nice while it lasted. Dustin and I are too darn busy to be wasting our time with such foolishness. 

3. I'm wearing contacts. I don't care one bit about my stupid eye condition (Saltzman's Nodular Degeneration). I would rather wear the contacts. It goes along with my whole trying-to-look-youthful-for-school-thing. All the cool kids are doing it. 

4. I have recently found out that I dislike Astronomy. 

5. Dustin and I opened the windows today! It smells so nice outside. 

6. Did you know that a horse and a donkey can procreate, but thier offspring (a mule) with never be fertile. This is because the horse and the donkey are not the same species. A Great Dane could procreate with a Chihuahua (albeit a bit difficult) and their offspring would be fertile. This is because they are the same species. And why am I telling you this? Because if I have to sit through listening to this in Biology, so do you. 

7. I have been listening to Missy Higgins lately and I like her. 

8. Dustin made a really big spreadsheet recently...........dfdsjlhhhoozzzzdgdsa........oh gosh, I'm sorry! I think I fell asleep after even typing something so boring!

9. My birthday is coming up. I'm still looking to get a tandem jet ski and the iPhone. Just a tip.

10. After about a month of not being able to sleep until like 2 or 3 in the morning, I am finally back to normal (sleep at midnight). 

3 comments:

Shellie said...

i'll get you a great big hug! Nothing can beat the love of your adopted sibling

Tasha Braniff said...

Yes I saw that clip too!
I thought it was adorable :) And I bet Sarah did tell her 1000 times to look nice and be on her best behavior! SO cute!
I'm mailing your bday card this week! Watch for it...and hope the stupid mail person doesn't screw it up too!

Shellie said...

Katie Herzig. She's my new favorite artist. Listen to forevermore on her myspace.