Friday, September 5, 2008

The Pool and a Pup

My Mom sent me these pictures of the pup Arthur. Apparently my Mom, Dad and Sister took Arthur to the Hilliard Pool for "Doggie Days of Summer". Right before the pool closes for the year, they open it up to dogs only. They get rid of the chlorine and let the dogs go at. 


DSC_0310

DSC_0302


This next one kinda looks like he's drowning...

DSC_0272


Arthur did not make friends with this dog...

DSC_0269

DSC_0280


I guess he really did just climb on out wherever he wanted to.

DSC_0298


DSC_0275


I'm sure he smelled *very* nice after this little dip in the fool. 

Also, isn't his giraffe tongue disgusting?

3 comments:

Tasha Braniff said...

AWWW! I didn't know they did that!
That looks like so much fun :)

Shellie said...

mom and dad will probably buy him a pool within the next week complete with a doggie spa and steps so he won't strain himself.

Brenda Maddy said...

Michelle, you are so funny. We will buy him a membership somewhere.