Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Quick Trip

Sunday night, I got off work at 6 and Dustin and I decided to drive to Edgerton to spend some time with everyone for Labor Day. Unfortunately, Dustin had a meeting today at 3:00pm, so we were only able to stay until Noon. We also stopped by Dustin's grandparents house a few times. It was a short trip, but a good one!


It was great getting to see the kids...

This is Kaden wearing snow books, a huge tee shirt, a backwards hat and a plastic crow bar. He was cracking us up with his attire. 
DSCF4435


Keegan and Kaden getting into trouble.
DSCF4442


And this is the ferocious little puppy, Otis. He is the newest addition to the Steele family. 
DSCF4440


Now that we're back in town, both Dustin and I are frantically trying to catch up on school stuff. It's definitely hard for me to do almost-full-time work and full-time school. Let's see how long I can keep this up! 

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Nice picture of the pup.

M*M Steele said...

Very interesting. Sounds like you had a good trip.....Oh, yea, Need to have more info on Dustin.... Tee hee :0)