Why, you ask? Because I would have no time for you anyways!
Here's a glimpse into my future...
Today: I'm four sections behind in math and I have a test at 6:10pm. This means I have less than four hours to get caught up, take the pre-test, do the writing assignment and go to take the test. When I'm done with that, I have two Biology labs that I need to work on...these are due Thursday, but take a bunch of time. After that, I need to work on my dreaded Astronomy lab. Doesn't matter how much time I put into this one, I will NOT be getting an "A".
Tomorrow: Work, work, work...I gotta catch up on reading and homework. I'm supposed to be going to Waldenbooks (the old store) tomorrow to fill out paperwork to work at the "In-line" store for the Holiday season. They didn't reopen the store, they are just selling calendars, games and some bargain books at a temporary store until February. Biology class starts at 6:10 and runs until 9:00pm.
Wednesday: History class from 10-Noon. Work on assignments in between. Math class from 6:10-8:00pm.
Thursday: Work at LensCrafters from Noon-7:00pm. Book Club at 8:00pm. My new job would have liked for me to train from Noon-???? but I have to finish up my commitment to LensCrafters. Ugh.
Friday: Driving to Columbus to make my 1:00 dental appointment. I'll be spending the rest of the evening with my family/friends.
Saturday: More visiting mixed with studying for my History test that will be coming up on Monday.
Sunday: Driving home really early so that I can meet Dustin at our Church at Noon. There's this "thing" they're having to meet up with smaller groups...the church is pretty big.
Monday: History test at 10...but I'll need to rush through it because I have my training at the new job at Noon. I'll be skipping math to go to the training (and I'll be crying on the inside...haha).
Tuesday: More training at new job. Biology at 6:10.
Mostly I think I'm going to forget something during this next two weeks. I'm not sure how I will ever be able to get everything done. And if you think I'm busy, just ask Dustin what he's doing.
3 comments:
wtf mate? you're leaving early freaking sunday. what the crap is this? its not cool thats what it is.
You sure are one busy gal. Let me know when I can see you for 1.5 minutes to give you your birthday gift. Maybe I can meet up with you in your dentist's waiting area?
Les, can we talk? This sounds HORRIBLE to me! HORRIBLE! I am 100% completely worn out just reading this posting. (Ok, so i have some jet lag mixed in there, too, but still.)
Insane!
On the other hand,look at it this way - if you weren't doing these particular 1,782 things, you would be be doing some other set of 1,782 things. And if you weren't, well then, you'd be bored or trying to figure out what to do with your future.
So, bottom line? it's all good. it's all very, very good.
even if it does feel very, very bad.
Post a Comment