Wanna know my grade on my biology exam?
ridic. you got lucky. the race is still on for math remember. =]. But congrats on getting a perfect.
you cheated,les.
Yeah, Les. I bet you did cheat. I bet you wrote your name on someone else's exam and then handed it in. Wait a week or so, the prof. will call you in and ask you to explain why Leslie Sleesman took the same exam twice!
You go girl!
For Sure, Les!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ridic. you got lucky. the race is still on for math remember. =]. But congrats on getting a perfect.
you cheated,les.
Yeah, Les. I bet you did cheat. I bet you wrote your name on someone else's exam and then handed it in. Wait a week or so, the prof. will call you in and ask you to explain why Leslie Sleesman took the same exam twice!
You go girl!
For Sure, Les!!!
Post a Comment