Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nap Time

This was the scene at nap time today when I went in Henry's room to wake him up. I needed to run some errands and he was crampin' my style with his marathon 3.5+ hour nap.



First, he must have been SUPER tired because I went in to his room, opened the curtains, opened the blinds, left to go get my camera, came back and took some pictures and he was still zonked out.

Second, his little head is barely hanging on to the pillow. I've never seen his bed in such disarray when he's sleeping. He never gets into those crazy positions most kids get themselves into when they sleep.

Third, note "WeWe", "DogDog" and Monkey. They're his buddies.

Fourth, do you see the little red and white thing around his waist (peeking out of the bottom of his shirt)? That would be a 0-3 month onesie. A gal from MOPS gave me an Ohio State onesie for the baby. I had it laying in the living room this morning and Henry found it an has been obsessed with wearing it the whole day. He squeezed his two-year old thighs in it and had it pulled up around his belly. That lasted about 3 minutes before the snaps busted at his crotch and he just went around wearing it as a skirt. I tried to take it off several times, but he kept yelling "MINE!". 

No comments: