Thursday, November 10, 2011

Henry's Stats

I've had this half-started for well over a year now. My super-smart friend Amy brought to my attention a very cool font (Lino Stamp) that was perfect for this. I finished it up last night while Dustin was hard at work on his job talk presentation.

Hard to believe I'll be making another one of these in a couple months!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I want to lick this!

How adorable!!! I love it. Absolutely love it.

Abbey said...

Looks great! Love that font. I think I'll copy. ;)

Anonymous said...

Umm, where is the order form? I'd like to place an order please. :) ADORABLE!!!!

Stephanne said...

This is great, Leslie! I love it!

Felicious said...

Leslie, this is seriously so awesome! Love it" is an understatement!

Michelle said...

by a couple months do you mean 2 years 4 months and 1 day? =]