Sunday, October 2, 2011

No news is... well, no news.

Here's the updated map.

A few deadlines have come and gone, and so far Dustin hasn't been called to go on any job talks (read: interviews).

Several more deadlines have JUST passed, so it's very likely that he could be called this week.

For the deadlines that already came and went... it's still very possible that he could be called up in another month or two if the people those universities initially wanted were either not offered jobs, or were offered jobs but did not accept.

So... we're still waiting.

1 comment:

Felicious said...

I just looked closer at this map of yours and I just wanted you to know that if you all move out to Vermont or whichever that most north-east state is (imma dummy with geography) then I will join you :) I have always wanted to be a New Englander and live in a small, quirky town! Plus, I imagine lots of snowy winters and dry, reasonably warm summers up that way!