I'm not going to explain the title. It's an inside joke and I like it that way.
But I will tell you that it has to do with a post-it note that is very old and lives inside my jewelry box.
How is this relevant, you ask? Because I'm starting school again on Wednesday.
I know... I graduated last May. AND I'm almost 6 months pregnant, so I'm going to look like a fool going to take actual classes. By the time classes end in December I'm going to have to roll myself into the classroom.
In an effort to learn more about photography, I've decided to take three classes that will further build (hopefully) a more solid foundation for me. I have a friend who is taking photography classes at a community college and she says that she has learned tons. I hope I have the same experience! I have taken a few online courses (not through a college) and I feel like I am missing something. A lot of the online classes I've taken are from people that I admire and respect, but did not have a formal education in photography. I'm excited to see things from a different perspective.
I have class every Wednesday from Noon until about 10pm. I have a break in there around 6pm. Dustin is going to spend the day with Henry and then recoup his work time on the weekends. Yikes. It's going to be hectic, but after this semester I am not going to take any more classes. Classes with a newborn and a 2.5 year old don't mix. Especially in the throws of moving to another state. Double yikes.
I'll let you know how it goes!
1 comment:
I'm sorry, but you're crazy.
That is all.
Post a Comment