Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Baby #2 Ultrasound

I had my big ultrasound on August 18th. I was 21 weeks. Henry enjoyed seeing the baby for the first 5 minutes. The last 55 minutes were a little rougher :)

This baby was a lot more cooperative than Henry was. (We had to have two ultrasounds for Henry in order to get all the measurements, this baby let us do it all in one.)

You can see the spine in this one.


 Stinky baby feet.



The middle picture in this series has the mouth closed and the last pic shows the mouth open.



 Profile.


This one is looking straight on at the face. Looks scary!



The baby weighed 14 ounces during this visit which put the baby in the 55th percentile. I had my follow-up appointment on Monday and everything looks great! I've now gained two pounds in the 22+ weeks I've been pregnant. I can't believe that I am already starting my two-week appointments. It's really a huge pain in the butt to go to the doctor all the time. The first pregnancy I didn't mind it as much, but this time it's more of a hassle (but maybe that's because I take a toddler with me to these appointments). My next appointment is on my birthday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BABY!! love.

Felicious said...

Aw, Lels! Baby #2 is cooking up nicely :)