On Friday the 5th, Dustin, Henry and I met Amy at Inniswood Park in Westerville. I wanted to take some new pictures of Henry and Amy wanted some maternity pictures taken. We spent an hour walking around and shooting Henry before Jim met us at the park so I could shoot Amy and Jim (so gruesome!).
I shared one of the pictures already, but here are the other ones from the session.
I actually (along with a lot of people) believe that you don't have to have a photography degree to be a photographer. There's so much information out there that's available to photographers as free information, workshops and other courses that don't involve a college degree.
It's kind of like street smarts verses book smarts.
I know plenty of photographers that are awesome that do not have a photography degree. And the opposite I know of people that have a photography degree...that suck!
So no Les, don't use quotations. Just like you don't put quotations around being a mom, a cook or even a graphic designer, you don't have a degree for those things and you rock at them!
6 comments:
LOVE those!
So stinkin' Cute. He's getting so big!
Les. you should put quotations around session... session without quotes makes it seem like you've gotten a degree in photography.
they're good. don't get me wrong. but respect is important here.
seriously. you should take some photography classes. it wouldn't be hard for you. and youre actually good.
Love them! What a cute little lumberjack!
I actually (along with a lot of people) believe that you don't have to have a photography degree to be a photographer. There's so much information out there that's available to photographers as free information, workshops and other courses that don't involve a college degree.
It's kind of like street smarts verses book smarts.
I know plenty of photographers that are awesome that do not have a photography degree. And the opposite I know of people that have a photography degree...that suck!
So no Les, don't use quotations. Just like you don't put quotations around being a mom, a cook or even a graphic designer, you don't have a degree for those things and you rock at them!
I seriously think that boy has the cutest legs ever!
Personally, I can't wait for you to come do a photo session with my kids! And really, that's all that matters. :)
Post a Comment