We had a party in Edgerton for Dustin's family on Friday (his actual birthday) and another party for my family in Hilliard on Saturday.
Here are a few shots from the Edgerton party...
Like pirate, like son.
Dustin, Henry, aunt Bailey and uncles Keegan and Kaden. They all embraced the pirate theme! Yay!
Dustin and Henry with grandma Gina... what a wench!
Henry with his cousin Peytyn. He was a little overzealous. Look at the poor girl; she looks terrified of him!
We had a pinata for the kiddos. Here's uncle Keegan showing off the decapitated pirate.
Henry digging into his first birthday cake. Thank goodness Molly was able to help me feed/rinse him off afterward. He was a sticky mess (and I used 50% less sugar icing).
After he was rinsed and cleaned, we put him in his jammies to open presents. Here he is sitting in his new leather chair.
Moving on to the party in Hilliard.....
I don't know what made him laugh, but I LOVE this picture. I also love it because you can see Charlie and Olivia looking back at Henry in the background.
Henry and his new wheels.
Olivia politely asking for some cake.
Mmmmmm.... cake. Again.
I got his do-rag at Wal-Mart the night of his Edgerton party. I think it made him look like a bad-ass... especially with the gold hoop earring, and the eyeliner mustache. Best $2.50 I've ever spent.
Thanks to everyone who took these pictures for me. Ironically, I didn't take a single picture during either party (at least not that I can remember). I'm glad someone did so that I have some! If you took pictures during his party, can you please email them to me? Thanks!!
1 comment:
Cutest li'l pirate I've ever seen!
Post a Comment