Thursday, July 8, 2010

At this time last year....

I was sitting in a hospital bed and had already had my first dose of Cytotech.

I wasn't due until 7/23.

I went to the doctors for my weekly check up and they told me that my placenta was losing fluid. Shouldn't be less than 5 and mine was at 4.2. I was immediately told to go to the hospital. Do not pass go, do not go home, do not collect $200. I went to the hospital and Dustin went home to get our stuff.

29 hours later, (and after a lot more Cytotech and Pitocin), Henry was born.

1 comment:

Henry said...

Yep, true story!

But if you think you had it rough, try being pushed and pulled into the scary bright lights. Life was easy before that - nice climate, no falling down all the time , no mosquito bites, no people saying "no" all the time. Yep, one year ago life started getting rough :- )