We mostly got really crappy pictures, but we had a great time!

I'm glad he had a swim shirt to go with his trunks because the water was still kinda chilly. He shivered when he first went in, but did great after that.
I had just went to Old Navy today and got some great deals on pool toys. They have awesome water squirters! Plus, they had beach towels, beach balls and floaties all for 40% off. Just what we "needed".

I bought this little baby canopy thing at Target for $20. It was great. It kept him in the shade, and held him up safely so Dustin and I didn't have to hold him the entire time. Funny story... I didn't know this thing had to be blown up. It was made of mesh and fabric and I just though it was buoyant in the water. I stuck Henry in it and he started to sink. WHOOPS! Dustin (being the smarter of the bunch) figured it out, blew it up and safely placed Henry back inside. It was great because Henry just floated around the pool by himself. He was leaning forward and kicking his legs like crazy.
It reminded me of his first experience in a pool. This picture was taken almost 9 months ago to the day (8-23-09).
I can't believe he's going to be a year old in 6 weeks.
3 comments:
I've never seen one of those inflatable rings with the canopy- smart idea! Looks like Henry had a great time, and hopefully he was the only one who peed in the pool.
Does the red hair automatically mean fair and sun-susceptible skin?
Eli, I think so... we applied SPF 50 to him and then kept re-applying very liberally! Hopefully we'll never have to find out if he burns easily!
Post a Comment