He is changing so quickly these days. He's also gotten really funny. Here are few of the things he's doing now that he's 10 months...
1) He still says "Dada" and "Baba".
2) He likes to grab me by my hair or ears, pull me close to his face and bite me. He usually goes for my "nosey", but he also likes my chin, cheeks, and forehead. He won't do this to Dustin like he will to me. My face usually comes out of this exchange covered in a mixture of drool and snot. It's so cute though, because he gets this really fun-loving, silly look in his eyes while he's doing this.
3) He still doesn't sleep through the night and he still doesn't go down well, either. We can usually let him cry himself to sleep within 20 minutes, but some nights we end up letting him fall asleep with us or we rock him or we let him sleep in his pack-n-play in our room. Thankfully most of the time he's in his own room. This used to really bother me that he has such trouble, but the more time goes on, the more I'm not worried. I know he'll eventually grow out of it and for right now, on the nights where he winds up next to me, I'm just enjoying the smell of his sweaty little neck while he falls asleep.
4) He still loves to use his little push toys to walk around with. He walks all over the apartment by clinging to different pieces of furniture. He will even push things around that aren't meant to be pushed (his highchair, clothes baskets, etc.).
5) He loves helping me load and unload the dishwasher. If he even hears the slightest clang of a dish or cup, he crawls his little butt as fast as he can into the kitchen. Every time I close the dishwasher, he throws a fit and cries.
6) He knows what the word "no" means, but he doesn't give a freaking crap.
7) He thinks it's so funny when I put his pacifier in my mouth (backwards) and he has to grab it out.
8) He laughs all the time at the dumbest things. All it takes is a sideways glance and he's giggling or smiling. This is my absolute favorite thing about him.
9) He still smiles at anyone that smiles at him. He has no fear of strangers (good? bad? I don't know...).
10) His hair is getting thicker and is still very red. Whenever he wakes up, its always stuck up in funny directions.
These pictures were taken when he grabbed a fake plant and decided to pick it apart and taste it.
Eventually he grew tired of me taking pictures of him doing naughty things, so he tried to pull the camera from me.
4 comments:
Welcome to blogger! Henry is so cute...I love hearing your stories about him...cracks me up!
Looks like this vegetarian thing has a few kinks to work out. :)
Seriously, I still can't get over the red hair!
Good ol' Hanky Pank!!!
Post a Comment