Sunday, October 4, 2009

A pumpkin for our pumpkin

On Saturday Dustin and I headed out to a little family farm in Mason (about 20 minutes away) to pick a pumpkin for Henry. We didn't have a lot of time (Dustin is down to the wire in regards to studying for his test), but we did get a couple of cute pictures....

Punkin1

One of the ladies that my mom works with had the hat made for him. It's a little big, but we use it anyways.

Punkin2

Also, thanks for the outfit, Kate! It looks great on him :-)

7 comments:

Shellie said...

i'm in love with the second picture. LOVE

Kate said...

Glad he is getting to wear the outfit!!! But the hat!!!! OMGosh.....I wish I could take the credit for that.....CUTE, CUTE...CUTE!!!!! AND the baby.....CUTER =)
Love to you all!!!!

nancy said...

what a punkin! (the pumpkin, too!) :)

Tasha Braniff said...

That is adorable!! (The hat)
Well and the outfit! :)

abby said...

Oh my holy cuteness! I could eat him up!

abby said...

I keep coming back just to look at this pictures! Ahh!

Stephanne said...

I love it... he is so cute!