It's been awhile since we've updated the blog with pictures of our little chubby man...
He is smiling all the time, now. It doesn't take much to get a huge grin from him. He's even starting to laugh! Here is he standing up with a little help from his Dad. Apparently, this is really funny to him.
Henry would now like to takeover the blogging so that he can "shout out" to his friends...
Hi Charlie and Olivia! Thanks for letting me borrow your super-cool play mat! I like to play on it when Mom is doing her homework and my Dad is off being a huge dork. I won't play on it when it's on the floor though, I will only do this if my Mom puts it on the bed. It's much softer this way. I also want to thank you for letting me borrow your jungle bouncer thingy. I really like to play in that too. You guys have cool toys!
Here's Henry playing in the jungle bouncer. I would love to say that he is staring at a educational and developmentally appropriate toy...
... but he's really just watching television.
As you can see, he's getting bigger by the minute. We can't wait to take him for his 4 month check-up in a few weeks. I think he's close to doubling his birthweight!
2 comments:
i think him and i are gonna get along very well just going off of his facial expressions.
haha! I loved this post. So glad he's enjoying the toys. :)
Post a Comment