Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Two Month Birthday, Henry!

Can you believe it?


Our little man is two months old today.

For his birthday present, I went to Wal-Mart to have his pictures taken (and pay an extraordinary amount of money, I might add).

Here are a couple that we got...

Smilepropic

Bwpropic

This was the fun part of the day. After pictures we went to the doctor for his two-month check up... you know what that means. Shots. Three of 'em.

He cried like a baby, but he recovered pretty quickly. He's been a bit fussier than usual, but that's par for the course (like my golf analogy, Dad?!). 

We're just relaxing at home right now. Henry's asleep in his Boppy while we watch Obama's speech. 

Nighty night!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Perfect :) Just Perfect!!

Erin Nusbaum said...

He is absolutely precious! :) LOVE the black and white one!

Stephanne said...

I can't believe its already been 2 months!! Oh... and happy birthday today, Henry's mommy!