It's funny how much a two-week old baby can be so much like a boy already.
Twice now I've went to put diaper rash cream on his little tush and he's farted directly on me.
I have to put diaper rash cream on him already because he poops so much it's ridiculous. (I've actually given him the nickname 'stink-butt'.)
He snores.
Did I mention he farts a lot?
He is a champ at burping.
He gets mad when he's hungry and I haven't fixed his dinner ('milk a la boob' is always on the menu).
(but he likes lounging around in his underwear...)
He is handsome like his Dad.
But he loves taking naps with me, so that makes it all the stinky boyish behavior not matter so much.
4 comments:
oh, les, these pics are precious. especially the one at the end. awwwwwwww.......
I love the pictures!
Haha! I suppose this is a good wake-up call for me! There will be lots of pooping and farting going on in my house come November! LOL
Love you guys! Henry is so cute!
That last picture made me cry a little. :) Love you!
awww how adorable :)
What a little man!
I love the last photo too.
Post a Comment