I love him! :)
That's what Henry looks like when he's not constantly woken by mom's loud snoring ;- )
an adorable, ADORABLE picture. i love it.
So cute! You should go ahead and post the "Sleepy mommy" picture next. Sans drool, of course.
I miss those sleepy faces... so peaceful! Keep the blog posts comin' girly... I love seein' the little man!
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.Susanhttp://toddlergirls.net
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love him! :)
That's what Henry looks like when he's not constantly woken by mom's loud snoring ;- )
an adorable, ADORABLE picture. i love it.
So cute! You should go ahead and post the "Sleepy mommy" picture next. Sans drool, of course.
I miss those sleepy faces... so peaceful! Keep the blog posts comin' girly... I love seein' the little man!
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Susan
http://toddlergirls.net
Post a Comment