Monday, June 8, 2009

iPhone, you might be the death of me.

You all remember the troubles I had with my iPhone, right?


Well tonight my phone decided to completely stop working. It shut off and won't turn back on. Won't charge. Won't sync with iTunes. Won't do crap. 

It's pretty poor timing for my phone to stop working. I have no land-line to fall back on and my husband is out of town in Alabama. I have NO way of communicating in an emergency. I have Skype on my computer which allows me to make calls (I had to pay $10 to add more talk-time), but it will not make emergency calls, should the need arise. 

AT&T won't be able to do anything for me support-wise since I have an iPhone. They will send me off to the Apple store for technical assistance. The only problem is that the nearest Apple store is about an hour away. The other only problem is that the brake lights on my car have all gone out and I can't drive it, so I have to drive Dustin's car. I would do that, but he's crazy about his car and I'm scared of getting a dent in it (or getting bug guts on the windshield).

I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I do know that I will probably end up crying at the Apple store at some point through this ordeal if they don't just give me another phone. (I'm extra sensitive these days.)

I've had this phone for 6 months and I'm starting to think it's not worth it. 

1 comment:

nancy said...

no, les, it's not worth it. and it's also not worth the $99 that they dropped the price of an iPhone to yesterday (did you see that on the news?)
honest to goodness, if you need me to drive up there in an emergency, i'm probably the best person to do it - i have schedule flexibility all over the place. let me know. seriously.