When I was at home on Wednesday/Thursday (for 31 hours), Michelle and I went to Old Navy and bought a little present for Arthur. Erma is a little "bigger boned", so there really wasn't one to fit her.
One of Erma's favorite things to do is to lay in the sun. She will find a small patch of sunlight coming through the windows, doors, etc. and she will lay in it. She also loves to "tan" on the deck. The poor girl is getting awfully gray and her back leg always hurts her. I think Arthur makes it worse. He's constantly jumping on her and trying to steal her food and treats.
It was a quick trip, but fun. I got to see Amy, Abby and the babies, my family, and the folks at Hatfield Hyundai. I definitely didn't do everything I wanted to, but that's always the case. There's always more to do and more people to see.
On Thursday I was officially 24 weeks pregnant (six months). My feet are swelling an awful lot these days. It's hard for me to work 9-hour shifts on my feet, four days in a row.
Dustin and I have decided to skip Chicago for our anniversary, and instead we are going to spend Saturday and Sunday in Detroit. We've never been there, so we're going to go check it out. We picked a bad time to go though, because MSU is in the final four and the game is on Saturday -- also in Detroit. Wish us luck!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two!! We love you and wish you year after year of happiness.
Love Dad
OMG - He told me he is sooooo embarassed! LOL
Post a Comment