I've been putting off posting pictures of our new place because it still doesn't look the way I want it to, but I don't think it's going to look like that for awhile. It seems like when I move, it takes me a few months of living in a place to get everything where it's convenient and where it looks decent.
So here are some random pictures...
While it kinda stinks to have to carry loads of laundry down two flights of stairs, it's definitely better than having our washer and dryer in a closet (like at the old place). This is also the right side of our basement.
Here's the rest of the basement. It's really nice having so much storage! We have LOTS of room left down here to store stuff. (The computer is something of Dustin's... I'm not sure what else it does, but I know it wirelessly backs up Dustin's laptop every night.)
Here's our dining room with the ugliest flooring I've ever seen. We're going to eventually buy a really big rug to put under the table and hopefully cover a large part of the floor.
Here's another view of the dining room. It's really big, surprisingly. We have a table and chairs, microwave cart, bookshelf and three barstools in here and there's still lots of room on the other wall for another type of shelf unit. We'll probably have to get one before too long for storage. We don't have as much room in this apartment as we did in the last place to store dry food.
This is the baby's room. It's a secret. We'll show pictures of it when it's ready. All that's in there right now is a the dresser, rug and a bunch of junk. (P.S. the baby started moving around a bunch when I began to type this part...)
So that's all for now. I'll post some more pictures of the place later this week.
4 comments:
Awww it looks like you guys are settleing in pretty good :)
I'm keeping our nursery a secret too.. That's funny that you are too.
When did you start feeling the baby move? I want to feel mine move! Hopefully soon :)
I guess I'd been feeling it for about a week and a half, but I wasn't 100% completely for real for sure it was the baby until like three days ago. I could tell because I would get into bed at night and lay down on my back and feel something move around a lot (more than gas). For two days I keep feeling him/her hit my bladder which almost makes me want to pee my pants. I can only imagine when he/she gets bigger and can REALLY kick.
YAY for moving babies!
Or... when they get their little feet stuck up under your rib cage. :-) Good times... I'm so excited for you! feeling the baby move is one of the best feelings ever!!
Post a Comment