Friday, March 20, 2009

Doctor's Update

Today I had another visit with the doctor. Our ultrasound results were interpreted, and we are happy to report that everything looks good and is growing normally! After my doctor told us that, she measured my fat belly and let us listen to the heartbeat. Then she made the mistake of leaving the room to get some paperwork. Here's a re-cap of the conversation that happened right after she left.


Me: Well that's good news. I'm glad everything looks good.
Dustin: You're welcome. 
Me: (confused look)
Dustin: My seed. You're welcome.  I have good seed.
Me: Oh, geeze! 
Dustin: If a farmer had an acre of crop that wasn't growing, it's probably because the seed wasn't any good. I gave you my good seed and everything is growing. 
Me: I hope you know that I'm going to blog about this so that everyone see what weird stuff you say. 

Later he admitted that maybe the "land" was good too -- not just the seed. Goodness. 

Anyways, we have one or two more monthly appointments and then we go to the two-week appointments. Our next ultrasound is going to be in a week or so (to get the measurements that they couldn't get the last time). 

3 comments:

nancy said...

cute. :)

Erin Nusbaum said...

OMG! I am cracking up! LOL

Tasha said...

haha that's so funny!
Don't you love that they try to take all the credit?
I got "My boys swim"
haha... riiight!