Monday, February 2, 2009

I hate that stupid groundhog.

I really can't stand Groundhog Day. It seems like every single year, that stupid animal sees him dumb shadow and they predict winter will continue. And even if he doesn't predict more winter, it still happens anyway. 


Today was no different. 

Punxsutawney Phil sees shadow; winter to continue

That was the headline on Yahoo! News.

I am seriously sick and tired of snow. SO SICK OF IT! It's everywhere. I haven't seen the grass since Thanksgiving. It's to the point that it's all been shoveled and plowed and so it's nasty black snow.

Salt is all over the place. It simply will not vacuum out of our carpet completely. The roads have turned to poop -- and Michigan is too poor to fix the gigantic potholes. With Dustin's little car, I have become seriously concerned that he might fall in one of these potholes and not come out!!

No comments: