Friday, January 2, 2009

A Resolution...

So my iPhone ordeal is over. 


I went to the store in Okemos and a fine (and handsome) man named Edward hooked me up with a new phone in less than 10 minutes. That's it. That's all it took. I just needed to find a store with a manager who had some common sense and compassion. 

I haven't decided if I need to further my complaint with AT&T. Doubtful anything would happen.

My new phone works great! The only trouble is that they didn't put any of my phone numbers into the phone, so I have to add all the contacts one-by-one. I can deal with that. 

Does anyone else have AT&T? I need to know who I can call without using up my minutes.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Call 611, it does not use up your minutes.

Erin Nusbaum said...

I do I do!!!!!!

Shellie said...

i do