So, you know how we've been telling you about our problems with our downstairs neighbors, right? You know, the ones who spray bullets in residential areas?
I'm so not kidding, this is the neighbor: Lansing State Journal Article
The woman has the same kinds of men running in and out of her apartment now as the guy in the article. Oh, and she has two kids still living there, too.
In addition, they smoke A LOT and the smoke comes right up into our apartment. It literally smells like we're smoking in our own apartment. I suppose it wouldn't be such a big deal if I weren't pregnant and I didn't have Asthma. It's not good for me to use my inhaler all the time.
We're having trouble getting out of our lease, but we sure can't stay here until April.
Anyone know a good lawyer?
4 comments:
Oh my Les!
That's horrible.
You're lease isn't up until April? :(
Have you found another place?
Start calling the Regional Office so much that they can't wait to get rid of you. Eventually they will ask, "What do you want?" and then you tell them "Out of my lease"!
Good luck.
Amanda's dad.
i wish you were kidding, too.
Post a Comment