Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's snowing, people.

Ugh. I'm not ready for it. It's been snowing all day. Accumulation, scraping off your car, make a snowball, wear hats and gloves, slippery roads -- snowing. It's not even Thanksgiving! Everyone up here said that last winter was "really unusual" because there was so much snow. If it's starting again already, I think they were full of crap. I like snow, but I really don't like it before the week of Christmas. 


Dustin and I are trying to get back into our routine for this week. After being gone for the better part of a week, we are really behind. 

I have three tests, two labs and one proctored exam to make up in two days. 

I also need to make my Christmas list so that my family can start shopping for me/us!! This might be more important than the studying for my tests :-)

In other work news, my work has asked me to start making signs/ads for them in addition to working more hours during the week. I have some advice for everyone about this... if you have a hidden talent or specialty that you were NOT hired to use, don't tell your employer about this talent. They will find out that you know your way around a graphic design program and next thing you know you'll be designing new gift cards. Geesh!

Also, I'm boycotting the show Ghost Whisperer. If you watched the past two episodes, I'm sure you feel the same way. WHAT A JOKE! If Jim doesn't come back to life and this wasn't some kind of stupid dream sequence, then I'm done. Finished. 

Speaking of stupid television, I'm mad at Grey's Anatomy. I think the whole "Denny Duquette is coming back as some kind of ghost thing that freaks out Izzie" is dumb. I think it's too much. So sorry if the writers are now regretting killing off a character that they wished they wouldn't have, but brining him back as a ghost is stupid. The show is about a hospital and doctors. This is not Ghost Whisperer. 

Back to work!


5 comments:

nancy said...

Leslie, get your brain examined. Snow is God's way of saying He loves you!
I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEND SOME OF IT DOWN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abby said...

it's snowing and you are sad. i hate you.

Tasha said...

I agree with the Danny thing... it's stupid!

Shellie said...

izzie has a brain tumor... thats why she sees him.

Shellie said...

mom lets me light candles in my bedroom =]