I feel like I've been running a race lately.
After Dustin and I finished with the Radiohead concert on Sunday evening (around 11:30pm), we drove two hours to Fort Wayne, Indiana where we picked up my car from our friend's house. We were so tired, that we ended up staying at a hotel that night. (The plan was to drive straight back to Lansing.) We slept until about 8:00am, and then started for Lansing. It took us two hours to get there, but I had to immediately drive to work. After my shift ended at 9:00pm, I had to come home and make dinner, unpack, do laundry, clean, etc. I had to be back at work the next day from 11:00-9:00pm. I worked 11 hours without a break. (Have I ever told you how much I hate LensCrafters?) The next day (yesterday) I opened, so I worked from 10-6:30 and then had to come home and start packing for Columbus and Dustin's trip to California.
Here's where it's going to get hairy...I work today from 1-9:30pm and then we have to somehow be in Columbus at the airport at 10:00am tomorrow. Either we are getting up SUPER early, or we are driving SUPER late tonight. I think we've pretty much decided that we are less likely to fall asleep at the wheel when we get up early.
So it's a pretty hectic week around here. It's not going to get any better when we get back, either. I'll be starting my schedule of working Thursday through Sunday and going to school Monday through Wednesday. Of course, Dustin will be starting up school again and he'll be busy all week, every week.
So...getting back to the Radiohead concert. It was great! The band sounds even better in person than on their album. Dustin said it was the best concert he's ever been to.
Well, that's it for now. I have lots to do this morning before work and Dustin has to go in to the office at 1:00 and do a run-through of the presentation that he'll be giving in California.

1 comment:
Hugs!!
Try to relax :)
Post a Comment