Dustin and I are spending the evening getting ready for my Mom and Sister to come spend the weekend with us! We're always happy to have visitors (since it doesn't happen all that often).
We're not sure what we're going to do with them this weekend (since Lansing is a pretty boring city), but we'll work something out. We do want to go to Lake Lansing (about 15 minutes from us) for lunch and Dustin wants to show them where he works. I would show them LensCrafters, but I happen to love my Mom and Sister and wouldn't want them to die of boredom.
Dustin has some exciting entertainment news to share with everyone, but I'll let him save that for another post.
P.S. If you're looking for something to get us for Christmas, we would love a tandem Jet Ski. FYI.
4 comments:
Leslie, you can't love me all that much seeing as how you had me come visit you at work a couple times.
Love reading what is going on in Lansing!! I told your dad that I could not be blamed for the tats, but would take the heat on the loud burping...lol! take care!
Oh yes! I'll just go ahead and buy you that jet ski!
Would you like a cabin by the lake also?
Tasha, yes -- Jet skis would be great. No cabin though... We'd actually prefer a yacht.
;- )
Post a Comment