Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My *NEW* Scrapbooking Room!

I am so excited about my new room that I can hardly stand it! I just got done cleaning and rearranging everything. Dustin and I went to Ikea yesterday to get curtains and a lamp, and we wound up finding an amazing deal on a countertop that I had been looking at for a few months. Since Dustin is so wonderful, he actually suggested that we get it! This isn't the one that I had originally wanted, but this one is even better. It's about a foot longer...more room for stuff :-)


Dscf4339


Dscf4340


This desk weighs a ton. Dustin and I had a really hard time getting it home and up the stairs. Thank goodness for Dustin's strong muscles or else we would have been in trouble. My arms are actually sore today.


Here's the other side of my room...


Dscf4341


Dscf4344


In another great find, I went to Pier One to look for something to spend my gift card on (thanks Tash!) and I found this little gem...


Dscf4346


I can't wait to add more pictures and stuff to it!


Unfortunately I am back to work tomorrow. I've had 11 days off (the best 11 days since I've started working there) but now it's back to reality.


Goodnight!

7 comments:

Brenda Maddy said...

The room looks Great!
I bet you got your good taste from your mom.

Michelle Maddy said...

So where the hell am i in your little picture fest? Huh huh huh. =], and im being serious in the nicest way possible. Love you.

Tasha said...

Aww I love it!!
And I'm glad you FINALLY got your wedding present..now that Its about time for an Anniversary one hehehe XOX :)

Nitsud Hpesoj Namseels said...

Wow, you must have a really strong husband if he managed to push that beast up the stairs! That must weigh over 400lbs.

Michelle Maddy said...

"I thought that was one of his friends" from our mother. No wonder we're bonafide geniuses =]

Brenda Maddy said...

Just want to let you know, you all SUCK!

Katie said...

This room is tooo cute! I can't wait to see all of your scrapbooks!