I had a terrible day at work, so Dustin decided to cheer me up with margaritas at Applebees tonight. We had a great time. After an appetizer sampler and a strawberry margarita, I was feeling much better (he had a mango margarita and all of the cheese sticks from the sampler).
I hate LensCrafters.
Moving on....
Now we're at home watching the first season of The Office. Who loves Dwight?
Goodnight!

3 comments:
Dwight Schrute: Through concentration, I can raise and lower my cholesterol at will.
Pam Beesley: Why would you wanna raise your cholesterol?
Dwight Schrute: So I can lower it.
Michael Scott: [trying to motivate an employee for the basketball game] You'll be like the dwarf that follows the wizard to the end of the earth in... uh... Lord of the Rings!
Dwight Schrute: Gimli.
Michael Scott: ...NERD. THAT's why you're not on the team.
Dwight Schrute: I.D. badges are long overdue. Security in this office park is a joke. Last year, I came to work with my spud gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day, with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?
Dwight Schrute: I come from a long line of fighters, my maternal grandfather was the toughest guy I ever knew. World War II veteran. He killed twenty men and then spent the rest of the war in an Allied prison camp... My father battled blood pressure and obesity all his life... different kind of fight
Dwight Schrute: Dammit, he put my stapler in jello again!
[Points to Michael]
Dwight Schrute: You can be a witness to this.
Jim Halpert: [eating jello] How do you know it was me?
Haha! Nice quotes. Did you know I manufactured a spudgun (potato shooter) when I was in junior high? Just like Dwight. I am serious. It was made from a grill's electric starter along with PVC pipe fused together. Just cut a potato in half, shoved it down the barrel with a stick, sprayed in starting fluid (or hairspray), created a spark, then BOOM! 100 yards later, a potato lands. And a boy smiles. And it went like that.
Ah the good old days... which reminds me. I bought potato guns for when you guys came home last time, but i forgot... oh well they're here this time around! =] Me and my friend tested them out, they're good to go lol
Post a Comment