Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

Dustin and I just got back from the Meridian Township fireworks. We had a good time with some of Dustin's friends from his program. In total, there were 6 of us. They were nerdy and talked about stupid research stuff the whole time. Hi, my name is Leslie and I like to scrapbook. Anyone? Anyone??? [Edit by Dustin: It wasn't that bad... We talked about tons of stuff besides work!] {Edit again by Leslie: Yes, they talked about stuff besides work...like telling jokes about scientists. HAHAHA.}


Tomorrow is the big day! Dustin and I are coming to Columbus for about four days. We're leaving right after I get off work at 1. We have lots of things planned. It should be a very eventful trip. I can't wait to go shopping at Cord, to get a tattoo with Michelle, and go to the Dermatologist on Monday to get some moles removed (awesome, huh?).


Dad, if you're reading this, Michelle and I are getting little tattoo's on our wrist on Monday. Please, don't be mad. They're very small and the tattoo is of a cross. Also, I'm almost 25 and Michelle is almost 19. Oh, and remember that we got you a very cool Father's day gift.


Okay, wish us luck that we don't hit any woodland creatures on our trip!



5 comments:

Tasha said...

I love that you two blog together...Josh still won't join me on ours! :(
I can't for the tattoo night! I'm coming with camera in tow :)

Abby said...

I think, if you have time, we should go to that store at Polaris that I told you about. Paper and Thread. I was there yesterday and I just know you would love it. Let's make it happen. Have a safe trip!

Sarah Sabourin said...

Sorry we're going to miss you! I was hoping we'd get up there this weekend, but B is a bit under the weather and leaving for a work trip tomorrow. HAVE FUN WITH THOSE TATTOOS!!! You rebels. ;) BTW, your fireworks experience sounds *very* similar to mine at B's happy hours. Oh Boy. Engineering stuff. Wooohoo.

Tasha said...

Where are those tattoo photos!

Stephanne said...

Welcome HOME. :-)