Friday, June 27, 2008

A Camping We Will Go...

Dustin and I are off to Manistee, MI for a weekend of camping with Dustin's family. Dustin and I are excited for a little mini-vacation. We're also going to travel to Traverse City, MI. We're both really looking forward to that. I've heard there's lots of shopping there! :-)


In other fun news, I'm registering for my classes tonight at Midnight. Cross your fingers I get into all of the classes that I need!


See ya Sunday!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Fingers crossed!
Have fun on your mini-vacation :)

Abby said...

Traverse city! YAY! That's only 30 minutes from Torch Lake. We go there all the time. You'll have fun. Enjoy!

Abby said...

Traverse city! YAY! That's only 30 minutes from Torch Lake. We go there all the time. You'll have fun. Enjoy!

Brenda Maddy said...

When will you hear about school?

Dustin said...

She got into all of the classes :- )