We'll finish off the bedroom...
Here's our new dresser from Ikea.
We are really lucky that we have two walk-in closets in the bedroom.
Here's Dustin's:
Here's mine:
Here is my very fancy way of storing my necklaces. It's pretty much just nails in the wall. I like it though. I think it looks interesting and it's very easy to find what you're looking for. Plus, they never get all tangled and messy.
Moving from the bedroom to the living/kitchen/dining room.
Here's where we keep practically every single kitchen appliance.
I got this entertainment bookcase thing at Target and I love it! It holds tons of DVD's and CD's.
Here's my cute plants (also from Ikea).
Here's our tiny, little, itty bitty kitchen...
We will finish the rest of the apartment tomorrow!










2 comments:
Are you thinking what im thinking?
I dont know, if you're thinking holy shit. Holy shit. a swordfish almost went through my head. Then yes, we're thinking the same thing. :) Greatest movie of all time.
The love shack is adorable :)
I love the coffee table....did that come from Target? ;-)
Post a Comment