1) Project 365 Pro is awesome. It will remind you to take a picture every day (if you want) and it lets you add one photo from your phone to a calendar where you can write about the photo. It's great for remembering the little details of your life. You can then export and download the calendar grid.
2) Mint.com has an iPhone app. If you're not using this website to track your finances, you should be. It's free and awesome. We have everything that we owe on here - even student loans. It's great to log on to one website and see balances (or lack of balances!) for everything in one place.
3) Labelbox. It does stuff like this:
(Do you all remember when Paige had hair?!)
4) Postagram. For .99 cents you can send a postcard to anyone in the US with a picture from your phone. The postcard is awesome because the recipient and simply peel the photo off the postcard and keep it.
5) Pop Booth. I was VERY sad when Shutterfly got rid of their Wink service which made photobooth strips that got printed and mailed to your door for $2.99 per strip. This is the same thing only cheaper :)
6) Hey Tell. My friend Cindy introduced this to me and I use it all the time. You can send voice messages for free to other users. So much easier than lengthy texts and much better when you're driving.
7) Bazzill Basics Paper. This is the most expensive App I've ever purchased ($9.99), but I use it all the time. You can choose color combos and even upload a picture and it will give you the colors (and their CMYK/RGB values) that look best with that photo.
8) Halftone. Admittedly, I don't own this one yet. It looks super cool, though d vector graphics to add to your photo that make it look even more like a comic. Good for the boys!
9) Emoji Free. My friend Abbey told me about this one. Henry started texting her gibberish one day and I later found that she had sweetly texted him back with cute little animal images in the texts. It basically installs an alternate keyboard on your phone with all kinds of graphics.
What are your favorite apps?!

2 comments:
I am going to download just about all of those apps you suggested! Especially love the financial one, the project 365 one, and the photo label one! I would like to start using my apple stuff for functional uses instead of just checking FB and playing time management games! Ps. Paige is adorable is in that picture :)
can't wait to download that label one! tell henry he can text me any time he wants. :)
Post a Comment